Friday, February 10, 2012

Back from the ... long break I guess ... ?!?


Hey guys,

I am back .. once again .. and I know this sounds ridiculous but I have been extremely busy for the past couple of months with my family and therefore didn’t get enough time to blog and get all jazzed up. But, finally I have taken sometime out to blog and do all the things I used to do before.

So starting off, as you all know that I gave birth to a baby girl last year in April and I said that I would share with you all my “Birth Story” but then I got a bit hesitant as to whether you guys would want to read it and know about it or not. But then it later came to me, why not just write it then .. those who would like to read it, they’d just go ahead and do that and those who wont be interested may skip it.

Now what I have for you all? I tell you, I have a lot going on these days. I have reviews, hauls, my 2011 favourites, my OOTD [Outfit Of The Day] and LOTD, some tit bits of my lil angel who has become really naughty. So do stay tuned as there is a lot of catching up to do …

So, I hope you guys are as excited to see me as I am to see you all out there, hanging in my like box. Love for all the Love you guys have given me so far … !!

And a FYI, my next post will be titled as “Birth Story” which would include how my birth giving experience was and how am I experiencing the motherhood so far.

Till then, stay pretty and let me know what you guys have been up to lately ..

No comments:

Post a Comment