Sunday, February 13, 2011

V-Day Look - Smokey Eyes with a Brown Smile

Since Valentines Day is around the corner, me and my husband wanted to spend some classy time together but unfortunately he didnt get an off from work so we ended up going last night, celebrating Valentines Day two days ahead. 

[=P] 


So, as promised, here's my V-Day Look for all my beautiful readers out there and I would love to see yours too so do not forget to post them on my Facebook fan page :













Products I used:

For Eyes I used 

  • My 120 Pro Eyeshadow Palette  
  • Rimmel Flash Eye Liner in Black

For Face I used
  • L'Oreal Matte Morphose (Foundation) in Natural Beige
  • Revlon Color Stay Pressed Powder in Medium
  • Luscious Blush in Night Life


For Lips I used 

  • Bodyshop Lipstick in 06
  • Luscious Plumping Lipgloss in Creme Caramel

Hair

Curled my hair using my Remington Flat Iron and then locked them up with Nova Strong Hold Hair Spray.


8 comments:

  1. hey sarah,,,zeeba here, from http://oflipstickandblushes.blogspot.com

    I already follow u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D hey Zeeba, thanks for following ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looks totally pretty...i love the color on your lips :)
    www.peachesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.. you look beautiful! :) Love your hair! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment! You are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete