Monday, March 21, 2011

My Favourites - 004 - TV Shows

I am a huge couch potato when it comes to watching some TV shows. I more or less follow about 15 shows which include almost every genre; from comedy to drama, from reality to adventure, my taste is all over the place. 


My Favourites for today is entirely upon the TV shows that I look forward to every day since most of them get aired on a different day. Not to forget, I am literally OBSESSED with these shows and I just cant miss them. These shows dont hold a "number" spot on my list as I LOVE watching each of them so lets roll it.




The Mentalist starring Simon Baker (God, he's a hottie with a personality) as a man who helps CBI (California Bureau of Investigation) with his Psychic mind-reading abilities in solving homicide cases, also having a personal mission behind working with the cops.



Next in, Pretty Little Liars. I know most of you girls also follow this show and no I havent read the books but am hooked to this show so badly that I cant tell. Although I have heard that the story now, has been quite different from whats in the books, which I guess is cool since I havent had the chance to read them. Favourite character? Ezra Fitz, who else ... :P Kidding! Dont have a favourite in this show as I think everyone is worth the "Like".
For those who are not "aware" of this series, the story revolves around 4 high school going girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their group head, Alison. One year later, the girls begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets — including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew.




Grey's Anatomy, love this show. A medical drama television series showcasing the lives of doctors working in a hospital to save people. Initially I wasnt a fan of this show but then became one cause of some of the characters; Doctor Webber, Doctor Bailey and Mark Salon .. =P




Gossip Girl, another book turned TV show (havent read the books .. =D) and loving every bit of it. Wont say much except that this series focuses on the lives of Manhattan's Elite. Love Chuck Bass in it. 




I am not into Law and Lawyers kinda shows but this one has got me hooked because its not basically all Law and Lawyer, Fairly Legal has more to it. The lead, Kate Reed (Sarah Shahi) is a Mediator who sub runs her father's law firm along with her step mom after his death. Nice cast with a handsome man by the name of Justine Patrick who is Kate's ex-husband.




And yes! I am definitely into some reality shows as well. Tyra Bank's Amercia's Next Top Model is one show to look forward to for me as I love fashion. This show is all about different girls in the running towards being America's Top Model and some serious fashion trends. I watch this show cause it gives me an insight of what the fashion world is about. Love it!




Who doesnt like to laugh! I love to have a good laugh, specially while watching this show. How I Met Your Mother is a show that makes me forget my sorrows (how cliche :P). The show is about 5 friends out of which one of them is telling his kids how he met their mother and his life around his 4 other friends. Love Barney Stinson in this particular show, he's EPIC! Love him and his character.


So, thats my top/favourite TV shows at the moment and each and every show is up and running. Some of them are in their 16th season while others have just started. Awesome!!!


Hope you all enjoyed my post. Dont forget that I love you guys and adore your comments. 


<3

Sarah 

3 comments: