Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Haul - L'Oreal, Revlon, Benefit, New Look and NYS

Happy holidays everyone =D

Okay so this is my one of the most awaited posts … yes! Its my first ever HAUL post for all you guys who have been reading and following me all this time. Cant tell you how excited I am because I got some really nice stuff and this post will soon be followed up by some back to back reviews. So lets get started shall we? Okay, so these are the things that I got this month.





  • -          Sleek Palette in Devine
  • -          Benefit Smokey Eye Palette
  • -          L’Oreal’s Volume Million Lashes in Black
  • -          L’Oreal’s Super Liner in Black
  • -          L’Oreal’s Glam Shine Lipgloss in Oriental Fuschia
  • -     L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Sand
  • -          Revlon’s Grow Luscious Mascara in Black
  • -          Revlon Face powder in Medium
  • -     Revlon Custom Creation Foundation in Medium
  • -          Coat from New Look
  • -          Boots from Westfield
  • -          Sunglasses from NewYork Style

Okay so starting off with my Sleek Palette in Devine, which is their original palette. The colours as you can see are pretty vibrant and very much pigmented. the colours are pretty shimmery and it has only one matt eyeshadow which is black. I have heard a lot of good things about Sleek and I hope it doesn’t disappoint me.
The Benefit Smokey Eye Palette had been on my wishlist since like forever. being considered as one of the top brands. I got this palette from EBAY for only £6 only, which is somewhere around PKR 800/=. Now the original price of this palette is $36. I must say I am really lucky to have this palette as it was a limited edition one in the UK. =D

Then I got my hands on some long wanted L’Oreal and Revlon products. Will soon do a review on them.
Finally I found one nice and comfy and snuggy coat from New Look which was on Sale, as its freezing here and some ankle high boots in Black. And now comes the most exciting part of my post, which is exciting for me atleast. L’Oreal Paris (and all other brands at Boots and Superdrug) has this amazing Christmas Offer going on these days, that is, if you buy any 3 of their products, you get the cheapest of the three products that you chose to buy, for FREE! Isnt that great? And now they have another special offer;  if you spend £15 on L’Oreal, you get a free gift from them as a Christmas present which is worth about £20. Amazing!!
Here is a quick look of what my present had inside.



Here is the list of things it had inside.



So now, I have two Super Liners .. WooHoo!! (tee-hee).

Anyway, I hope you lovely ladies enjoyed my first ever Haul post that I shared with you. Please feel free to comments if you think you liked it and you think whether my haul post (future ones) needs some amendments and as I mentioned earlier, Reviews will be on their way in no time.

Thanks for reading and Stay Pretty .. =D 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I want SLEEK palette tooo :(
    And, I love the gift. Why don't we have offers and holidays like this here in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul :D I wish we had Sleek in Pakistan :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Would you please send me an online link for the coat you bought.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls .. :D
    Sleek is a brand that is affordable and has great quality .. :D

    and noor, here is the link.

    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/shearling-toggle-coat_207674802?intcam=INT-WK38-HOME-ZBck-002

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u plzz tell me any trusted seller on Ebay of Revlon Photo ready Foundation????

    ReplyDelete
  6. is loreal true match good for oily skin???
    HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR
    my recent post diy-homemade-scrub

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very Happy New Year to you too Aswathy and to all of my readers.
    I am in love with this foundation and i think it words amazingly well on me as i too have oily skin. I will do a separate post on L'Oreal's True Match foundation soon. =)

    ReplyDelete