Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Fragrance ... My Asset [ Dolce&Gabbana - The One / Gucci - Flora ]

The other day I was reading an article on Love Triangle over the net and this saying hit me hard.

Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same – Hellen Keller

The word “fragrance” was the one that kept on blinking in front of me and I thought, hey! Why not so a blog on my favourite fragrances of the year. The two fragrances that I have been wearing every now and they are:

  • -      Dolce & Gabbana’s The One
  • -      Gucci’s Flora






I wish I could just jot down in words how incredible they smell but unfortunately I cant because words just cant describe now amazing they are. I am a perfume freak and I have had like every other fragrance that I love. From Burberry’s Touch to Calvin Klein’s Euphoria, I literally dwelt in them. But these two are really special to me. Now I cannot really state how they smell, they aren’t fruity like most perfumes are, they are not as strong as Hugo Boss’s Deep Red (I never liked it though) rather they smell wonderful. So I must recommend you all to get your hands on either one of these luxuries this holiday season and smell incredible in a new way..

No comments:

Post a Comment