Take a leaf out of he fashionista's beauty book and try a new take on the Smokey Eyes, using Lavender and Plum hues.
- Start with the perfect party base (according to your skin tone or the one that you think suits you the best) for flawless coverage. (for me, Revlon works the best)
- Highlight your cheekbones with your favourite type of blush in soft copper. ( I'd choose NightLife from Luscious)
- For the ultimate in sultry peepers, line the top and bottom lash lines of your eyes with any matte black eye shadow or a creamy eye pencil (Rimmel Kohl Pencil for me) and blend nicely over the eye lid and into the socket.
- Starting from the corners of your eyes, add a nice Lavender/Violet/Plum coloured eye shadow (Royal by Luscious), bringing it nicely into the crease, blending out any harsh lines.
- For super glam eyes, apply any glide on Eyeliner and two coats of a good Mascara in Black.
- Highlight your brow bone with any highlighter. I'd prefer something in light shimmery gold.
- Prefer colour on your lips? Brighten them up with any nude or peachy pink coloured lipstick and lipgloss.